Head Golf Professional • (540) 318-6284 • Email
Philosophy:Provide an environment where a student can be comfortable and learn to the best of their abilities. Develop a game plan based on the student's goals and objectives that will increase confidence and accelerate the learning process. Everybody is built in differnt shapes and sizes. It is important to swing the club the way your body type was meant to swing it.
"It is imperative that you learn the whole game of golf and not just the golf swing if you really want to lower your score."
About PGA Tour Pros: "I love watching them play golf. They always make me want to grab my clubs and go play."
- 8 Years of Teaching Experience
- 1 Year - Teaching Professional - Woody's Golf Range
- 7 Years - Assistant Golf Professional, Winchester Country Club
Golf Influences: Tommy Wine, Patrick McGuire, Rick Miller, Scott Causby, Woody Fitzhugh
- Mike Adams, T.J. Tomasii, Ph.D., Jim Suttie - "The Laws of the Golf Swing"
- David Leadbetter - "The Golf Swing"
- Gary Wiren - "PGA Teaching Manual"
- 5th - 2010 Poolesville Pro-Am
- T5 - 2010 Hall of Fame Pro-Am
- 10th - 2010 Apple Blossom Pro-Am
- 12th - 2010 MAPGA Charity Pro-Am
- Low Round Tournamenet - 70
- Low Round - 66
- Double Eagles - 1
Golf Training & Skills:
- PGA Professional Golf Management Program
- V-1 Video Analysis
- Vector Pro-Launch and Accusport Launch Monitors
- PING N-Flight Fitting Software
- Certified PING Club Fitter, 2010
- Certified Titleist/Cobra Club Fitter, 2009
- Titleist/Cobra Fitting Seminar, 2008
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certified, 2007
- USGA/PGA Rules Workshop, 2006
- VSGA Rules of Golf Study, 2006-2007