Staff Instructor • (571) 235-8612 • Email
Philosophy: I believe people play golf for fun. Fun for you may be making a run at your club or state championship or it may be hanging with friends on a Sunday afternoon. There are about as many reasons for taking golf lessons as there are different types of swings. I will take into consideration your motivation for seeking lessons as well your body’s capabilities when developing your instructional plan.
- 27-Years Playing Golf/13 Years in Golf Business
- Assistant Golf Professional, Shenandoah Valley Golf Club
- Assistant Golf Professional, Raspberry Falls Golf and Hunt Club
- Head Golf Professional, Old Hickory Golf Club
- All the PGA professionals that I’ve had the pleasure to work with that always encouraged me to reach my potential.
- Harvey Pennick – The little red and Green Book.
- Gary Wiren – PGA Teaching Manual
Achievements & Training:
- Elected to PGA Membership 2008
- Certified Titleist Club Fitter
- President, MAPGA Assistant Professional Association
- Qualified for 2 Independence (Ryder) Cup teams for MAPGA-APA, Elected to 3