Raspberry Golf Academy offers junior golf camps for all ages & abilities throughout the year. 2017 Camps will be held at several different locations, and generally run 4 consecutive days from Monday - Thursday. Camp weeks start this year on June 12th, and will be available until the end of August.
Note: To register online, click the Location you desire, then "Book Camps". You can then choose from the list of available camps.
Required Registration Form: Please fill out the following form and return on the 1st Day of Camp: Camp-Registration-Form.doc
Half Day Camps (ages 7+)
RGA's most popular camp format for juniors of all levels. This week-long half day format provides younger juniors ages 7 & up a perfect opportunity to learn modern techniques including games, team competition, and learn all aspects of golf in a fun & exciting atmosphere. Each child will receive 12 hours of instruction and a goodie bag. Lunch included. Min of 4 kids required.
- Time: Spring Camp 10am - 1:30pm | Summer Camp 9am - 12:30pm
- Cost: $275 ($235 for Club Members, $250 @ Virginia Golf Center)
- Locations: Augustine | Bull Run | Old Hickory | Royal Manchester | Raspberry Falls | Virginia Golf Center
Full Day Camp (ages 7+)
An excellent junior group program for intermediate level golfers. Expect to have fun and see improvements. On-course instruction and play are emphasized. Each child will receive 24 plus hours of instruction, a participation goodie bag, and lunch is included. Lansdowne Camp includes daily swim at the Resort pool. Minimum of 4 kids required.
- Time: spring Camp 10am - 4pm | Summer 9am - 4pm
- Cost: $450 ($400 for Club Members, $470 @ Lansdowne, $425 @ Virginia Golf Center)
- Locations: Raspberry Falls