Senior Staff Instructor • (703) 729-4071 • Email
Philosophy: My Philosophy reflects the study I’ve made of the golf swing. It seeks to marry the maximum efficiency of a golf swing and the physical well-being and longevity of the golfer. Having an interest in how to cultivate a repeating motion, I’ve found that there is an interdisciplinary progression from pure potentiality in the beginning to mastery at the end. As a result, I now believe the more specific the golfer’s intention with their golf ball, the more potential there is for improvement. My job is to show my students, from the youngest to the most experienced, what is possible within this documented and measured progression. My philosophy is the Open Stance set-up, and it is has been employed by the greatest ball-strikers of all time.
[Founded to expand the discussion on playing golf, teaching the golf swing, and learning how to swing a golf club and play expertly]
- PGA Professional for twelve years.
- Twice All-American at DePauw University
- 2003-2006 PGA Head Professional - Frankfort Country Club; Frankfort, IN
- 2006-2014 Assistant Professional and Teacher – Ballen Isles Country Club; Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Lowest Score – 62
- Lowest Competitive Round – 65
- Author of "The Geometric Formula" - Series of instructional books and The Open Stance: Save Your Game.
- The only teacher in the world who knows and offers the secrets of the open stance.
- Master of Landscape Architecture 1996, Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- Bachelor of Communication 1992, DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- PGA of America Class A Professional